Ski holiday in Flachau
Skiing in Ski amadé
A ski holiday at the Reslwirt family resort means perfect pistes, the most modern lifts and the best gourmet cuisine. Due to the prime location and the use of state-of-the-art snowmaking equipment, the slopes in Flachau are guaranteed snow until spring. Our family resort in Flachau offers an ideal introduction to Austria's greatest skiing pleasure, Ski amadé. Only a 3-minute walk separates you from the starjet1 valley station of the snow space Flachau, from where you can experience the Flachau-Wagrain-St. Johann/Alpendorf ski resort. The ski resort of Zauchensee-Kleinarl-Flachauwinkl can also be reached quickly and easily from the resort.
Reslwirt family resort - The right choice for your skiing holiday
- Only a 3-minute walk from the ski slopes and the starjet 1 lift.
- A ski pass is available at the hotel - no long waits at the ski lift
- Lockable ski storage and ski boot dryer in the hotel
- As part of the Resl's Kidsclub childcare service, children will be collected for the ski course right from the hotel and then returned to you.
- The Ski amadé ski ticket gives you access to 760 kilometres of slopes and 270 lifts!
- Best ski schools in the village - Fischis Qualitätsskischule, only 3 minutes from the hotel
- Ski hire only a 3-minute walk from the hotel.
- Ski storage only a 3-minute walk from the hotel (right next to the starjet1 valley station)
snow space Flachau
A first-class ski resort
You will find the latest information on the ski resort on the mountain railways website:
Snowboarding & freeskiing
Absolut Park in Flachauwinkl
Ski school and ski hire
The Reslwirt family resort operates in cooperation with Fischis Qualitätsskischule.
Benefits of Fischis Qualitätsskischule:
- Free children's ski equipment for children up to the age of 7 and maximum group size of up to 10 persons...
- this first-class set-up is available only 5 minutes from the family resort!
- The ski instructors collect children daily from the Kidsclub, take them to the ski course and bring them back again!
Of course, you can also rent your ski equipment at one of Flachau's ski hire shops. These are located right next to starjet1:
We are happy to give you the locations - just ask us!
A tip from
Well-serviced equipment - above all, a correctly fitting boot – is crucial for uninterrupted skiing pleasure!
An absolute highlight is to take the starjet 3 lift to the "kleinen Gipfelkreuz" at 08.30. If the weather is good, you will have a fantastic view!
PS: No matter which private lessons you take at our partner ski school, your skiing will not only improve but you will also have fun.
Après-ski and nightlife in Flachau
Numerous restaurants are within walking distance of the family resort of Reslwirt. The fondue restaurant "Ennshof" is part of our resort. For a cosy, charming end to the day, there are numerous pubs, bars and clubs where you can meet nice people, dance and party, and even see live bands.